It's time for facts and not so interesting things from Holly, sister #2!!!
1. I am the middle child, also known as the mediator at times.
2. I enjoy exercising and running.
3. I am the blonde.
4. I'm determined not to color my hair which is bringing out some odd colors - not sure how I feel about that.
5. Clean hair is overrated...I'm going two days in between washing, and it is GLORIOUS!
6. I try my best to eat healthy for the most part, yet I have a sugar addiction I'm afraid.
7. Cadbury mini eggs, purple package...yes.
8. I have a pretty dry personality. I get it honest.
9. My style could be compared to that of an older lady.
10. Cardigans are the best thing.
11. I listen to all kinds of music.
12. I have a hidden temper - my son also has this, unfortunately.
13. Flea market shopping is fun, although I never go.
14. Shopping is fun when you have nothing in mind you are looking for, and money is not an object, ha!
15. I enjoy reading when I have the time.
16. The only personal care products I buy are shampoo, conditioner, and toothpaste. I make the rest.
17. I love the beach, for a few days.
18. Someday maybe we will have a camper and can go travel with Ashleigh and her family.
19. Summer is my favorite season.
20. I'm not afraid to speak my mind.
21. I get excited over a good deal, especially children's clothing.
22. Blogging is fun.
23. I stink at using a real camera. I need to work on that.
24. I enjoy cleaning for the most part, except mopping.
25. I can be so frugal it is annoying at times.
26. I have a love/hate relationship with meal planning and grocery shopping.
27. I like to do crafts, not good at them but it's fun trying.
28. My husband is my best friend and a pretty awesome dad too.
29. I'm pretty easy going and not too hard to please.
30. Coffee is a must, all I need is milk and honey.
I know we missed a Saturday last week, but stay tuned for Emily's fun facts next week!
Holly is a Wife, Mother, & Business Manager.